Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stellar Seller---week of 11/11/07

Etsy
Buy Handmade
cozymoments


This week's Stellar Seller is one of our newer Owls, Michelle of CozyMoments. She makes yummy soaps & bath & body stuff. :) Check out her shop

Tell us about your shop and how you got startedMy shop, Cozy Moments, started out of a desire to create luxurious Bath & Body Products,
creamy, moisture-rich bars of Soap and Natural Soy Wax Candles. I suffered from dry skin most of my life and no matter what expensive soap or body cream I purchased, I was still left with dry skin! :( I then became passionate about creating pampering and soothing products that would rid me of my dry skin and I can honestly say Cozy Moments products cured me of my dry skin and are handmade with love! I also loved burning candles but I would be left with a headache after burning store bought candles. I researched this and learned the main ingredient was paraffin. I decided to experiment with natural waxes and now I can enjoy burning candles with no headaches! My Natural Soy Wax Candles are made with my proprietary special blend of soy wax, beeswax, and other natural waxes - NO paraffin. I taught myself back in 1999 - 2001 and haven't been able to stop ever since! I spent a few years researching and experimenting before I began to sell my goodies. I LOVE what I do! All of my products are made with my own hands in small batches with the finest ingredients available!

What inspires you to create?
The love for pampering and creativity. Being creative is the part I enjoy the most. I love creating new recipes, new scent blends, and new products.

Describe yourself in one word: Determined
What's your favorite...
book "50 Simple Ways to Pamper Yourself" by Stephanie Tourles
movie "Titanic", what can I say, I am a romantic at heart. ;)
song "100 Years" by Five for Fighting. I lost my dear father in June 2007 and I made him a video memorial and used this song for the memorial. It is not just a beautiful song, it now reminds me of my Dad and his life.

No comments: